Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miss a few days D:

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Miss a few days D: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:31 pm

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I am posting this because I'd like to let everyone know that I may not be on as much because lots of busy stuff is coming up for me, I am about to go to Florida, I may come on while I'm there, but I will be on hardly because of lots of work I need to catch up on, then I am coming home and going back to work, have to work all week and weekends are my day off. But those weekends I may be asleep, because I will be getting off late all week days. So I might also get on after work on week days, depends if I'm tired or not. I also have to ask my boss if I can have some days off due to the fact that I have to do school work as well, drives me nuts lol.

Whenever I'm not on, I will miss you guys<33 After all this work is done, I'll be free!!!

2Yay Re: Miss a few days D: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Venom

Venom
Lazy Dog

We'll definately miss you too D: Good luck with all that work Syl ^^

3Yay Re: Miss a few days D: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Have fun! We'll miss you:O

Sponsored content