Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stress x.x and Chest Pains.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Stress x.x and Chest Pains. Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

So, I might have told you already, but lately I've been getting minor to severe chest pains. Never did I link them to stress or being upset. I just thought I have bad heart burn or something. My step mom caved in and drove me to my doctor. It was a short visit because my doctor 'could tell what was wrong with me right away.' She asked a few questions and in the end it was. "Sam, you're too stressed. Getting worked up too much. Calm down and relax." <-- Exact words. So, I have to take these pills -chucks them out the window- I don't need them -.-. But anyways, I'm not sure what to do, since OoB has been the main cause of drama in my life recently.

2Yay Re: Stress x.x and Chest Pains. Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Comet

Comet
Mailman Chaser

Possibly take a breather from here?

3Yay Re: Stress x.x and Chest Pains. Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

I really don't want to:I

4Yay Re: Stress x.x and Chest Pains. Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 am

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

OoB being a main cause of drama for you? Well, c'est la vie. Our life is full of hardships and very stressing challenges, and I'm really sure we can't blame anything for that. But if you really think it's the main source of drama for you, then okay. It's up to you to decide on what to do anyways. Whether your decisions are good or bad, I don't know. Your choice to respond constructively. I hope you get this all fixed, though. (:

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

5Yay Re: Stress x.x and Chest Pains. Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 am

Shikabane

Shikabane
Lazy Dog

If OoB is the main cause of drama for you, why not take a break from it and come back when you're feeling better?

Edit: If you decide not to take a break from OoB, then just try to relax and calm down!

https://www.youtube.com/user/zFailedAttemptz

6Yay Re: Stress x.x and Chest Pains. Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Well, OoB isn't the cause itself. It's just some people on it. Plus, I failed to mention an incident with my long lost mother x.x I wont go into that, though. I love OoB and that's why I've yet to leave. I'm taking medication for the pains but the only real way to get rid of them is to fix the broken bonds between my old friends. The drama came from my trying to help and it coming across the wrong way and offending people. I've already went and apologized to Mary, Azuel, and Shelly, even though Shelly more so owes me an apology. But they're still mad at me I guess v.v

7Yay Re: Stress x.x and Chest Pains. Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 am

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Have to find out what is causing that. Is it a problem about things? Or is it a problem with minds at work? All I am saying is that your friends tell on you because it's what is best. You are getting to know more about how others see you. Now that is why people tell stuff to you that they think you should improve. You have friends, and only stuff like that come from people who care. If some people are irritating you can ignore. Can't ignore admins though. If can't, then might as well go along and try to befriend them and ask what else is needed to improve about yourself, besides, we are all very understanding people. I believe we have all gone through that dramatic experience, but you see, you need to choose constructively; don't let us define who you are. You are you, and we have much to learn about you still. (:

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

8Yay Re: Stress x.x and Chest Pains. Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 am

Shikabane

Shikabane
Lazy Dog

I really think you should calm down. I think it is only a matter of changing the way you say things to people^^. It usually makes people unhappy. I am only telling you this so you know what to improve on :D. Probably try to be less easily angered and try to be a jolly person! People would like that! (:

https://www.youtube.com/user/zFailedAttemptz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum