Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid

3 posters

Which Vocaloid is your favorite?

The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_lcap9%The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_lcap11%The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_lcap9%The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_lcap14%The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_rcap 14% [ 5 ]
The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_lcap14%The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vote_rcap 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KagamineRin

KagamineRin
Puppy

Like Vocaloid? Huge fan? Post whatever on here about vocaloid, new updates, song suggestions, pictures, funny things you might have noticed, etc.! This is THE place for anything vocaloid.

The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid 4l6d

Last edited by Doggheart on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

KagamineRin

KagamineRin
Puppy

A song called Paper Airplane by Rin Kagamine. Listen with lyrics and you cry a waterfall bigger than Niagra Falls. If you don't cry, you are either brave or coldhearted.

Necro Carnival

Necro Carnival
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I voted all

KagamineRin

KagamineRin
Puppy

Well isn't THAT special, Leaf. I voted Haku because 1. It is my poll. 2. Haku can still beat Miku no matter how horrible Miku thinks she is.

Anonymous

I voted all because I had no idea who or what this was xD

KagamineRin

KagamineRin
Puppy

...Well...Vocaloid is mainly Japanese robot models. They get their model numbers in certain ways. Usually it is from they day they were created (born). Miku Hatsune was the first vocaloid in the Vocaloid2 collection. So that is why her model number is 01. The Kagamine twins were next. Rin and Len Kagamine are two favored twins. You might see them in some videos as couples, but some think that RinxLen is a bad idea because of the relation. In the song I recommended, Paper Airplane, is a good example of RinxLen. So that is why they are 02. I forget the third one. Oh well..a good example of a vocaloid going by their birthday, is Teto Kasane. Teto Kasane is actually a Utauloid. Her model number is 401, because she was "born" on April First. Now, there is a vocaloid called Haku Yowane, she has the most votes so far (yay). Her model number is actually DTM. It doesn't follow anything from the Vocaloid Model No. Legend. DTM stands for Damn That Miku. She is jealous of Miku for a few reasons. And one of them includes that she sings "better" than Haku. Haku drinks alot, so it screws up her voice. Beer is her character item. Vocaloid have character items, actually. I can name the main ones right off the bat right now.

Miku Hatsune: Leek
Kaito: Icecream
Rin Kagamine: Orange
Len Kagamine: Banana
Rin&Len Kagamine: Roadroller
Meiko: A Japanese Alcaholic Beverage
Gakupo Kamui: Eggplant
Luka Megurine: Fish (any type: Sushi, Salmon, Swordfish..etc.)
Haku Yowane: Beer
Gumi: Carrots
Neru Akita: Beeping Cellphone
Teto Kasane: Flying Breadsticks

Neru Akita actually has no voice yet. She is right now a Boukaloid. The artists are working on getting her a voice. However, some fans are impatient so they create her voice usually by raising Rin's pitch or lowering Miku's. She is in some videos, such as Triple Baka (Baka is stupid in English). But she does not have a fanmade voice in the song. She just uses her beeping cellphone as an instrument through the whole entire song.

I mentioned Boukaloid and Utauloid. Maybe I should give you a list of the groups.

Vocaloid is the main system.
Utauloid
Boukaloid
Voyakaloid
Megpoid
Canonloid
Shota Shota
Pingaloid (I think...I'm not even sure what a pingaloid is...)

Some examples of who is who.
Teto is a Utauloid
Gumi is a Megpoid
Haku is a Voyakaloid
Neru is a Boukaloid
There is a song called "Memorandum" by Rin, Luka, and Miku, and it uses the Canonloid system
Len is actually a Shota Shota

There are couples in vocaloid, yes. Here are the main ones, and possibilities right now.

MikuxKaito: One of the Least Popular
MeikoxKaito: One of the Most Popular
RinxLen: 50/50
LukaxGakupo: Somewhat Possible..
KaitoxGakupo: Can happen at a point in time
MikuxLuka: 70/30
Miku stays alone forever: Tee hee!!
LenxMiku: Say whaaat?

Mainly any vocaloid can be with any vocaloid..but those are the ones who have from little to extreme chance of surviving.

I seriously hope that answers your questions on who or what this is.
*panting from the exhaustion of typing this up*
That should also explain my pictures in my sign. for all of you who don't understand what I mean by the "Icecream, Orange, and Roadroller".

And...I should mention this right now. Rin and Len share the roadroller, even though you mainly see Len driving it in the videos. There really is no proof of Rin ever driving the roadroller. You see it in the pictures, that Rin is driving usually. Len likes running over houses and buildings with the roadroller. Rin likes running over people and living things with the roadroller.

And I got the "Holy mother f*ck its the icecream truck" from a video I saw. An MMD. Kaito is the biggest Icecreamaholic you would ever imagine. So you would probably hear Kaito say that if vocaloid were real life...

Last edited by Doggheart on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Noticed spelling mistake in Megpoid)

KagamineRin

KagamineRin
Puppy

Btw, for the confused ones, my icon is Haku Yowane. :3

Anonymous

Ohh thanks you lmao

KagamineRin

KagamineRin
Puppy

...No problem..you owe me a new hand. My other one is dead.

KagamineLen

KagamineLen
Lazy Dog

Wow alot of information there dogg, really cleats things up xD I chose all of them because they're all awesome c: My top three though have to be Len, Rin, and Kaito.

There four a usually the mains when people are thinking about vocaloids:
The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Vocaloid-2
Of course there are others but these seem to be the popular.

The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid 17_hatsune_miku-kagamine_len-kagamine_rin-kaito-kamui_gakupo-megurine_luka-meiko-nagian-takoluka-vocaloid-500x400

Choas in the Vocaloid Cafe!

Oh and dont forget! if you are a HUGE vocaloid fan there will be a movie coming out soon. The trailer is on July Tenth (the english one)

Heres is the link, copy and paste it, you'll have to google translate though.

akn-pv.velvet.jp

aw man this one gets me all the time xD

The Vocaloid Lovers Group For Just About Anything Vocaloid Len_kaito

Necro Carnival

Necro Carnival
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Dogg msot of your vocaliod knowledge is misledging. Miku's number is 01 cause she was the first VOCALIOD2 made. Then Len and Rin. so on. UTAU have different numbers than VOCALIOD2 and VOCALIOD1(LEON, LOLA, KAITO, MEIKO, BIG AL, SWEET ANN). And Haku is what they call a VOYAKILOID, Like Neru cause they use Miku's voice and different pitches. Gumi is a VOCALIOD2, her last name is Megpoid. and There is some new VOCALIOD3, Suzune Ring and Hibiki Lui are the first few to be vocaliod3. here is also Engliods, LEON and LOLA.

KagamineLen

KagamineLen
Lazy Dog

New Kaito Append. His voice has changed and his scarf has become transparent. Man his voice is SEXY fdsfdssdfs o-O"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etdsxkcd__U

Why must you be so epic kaito......he is also the first to be updated. Listen to the demo on the link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum