Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let me explain.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Let me explain. Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:46 pm

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Hello, I am making this announcement because I think everyone should know about it. Ok, as some of you have noticed, I've been logging into the chatbox and not saying anything, its because I'm using my E-Reader. Its not a computer but, I can go on the internet with it. Yes I am talking now but this E-Reader won't allow me to chat lol. PLEASE don't think I'm ignoring you.

2Yay Re: Let me explain. Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 am

Anonymous

Ohh lol! It's okay hon'!

3Yay Re: Let me explain. Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:15 am

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Sorry Genre, I can see what your saying in the chatbox about discussing something but I can't reply because I'm using my E-Reader, look above for further information.

4Yay Re: Let me explain. Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 am

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Ah, I see now. It's alright, I didn't see this earlier, hehe. But you still on? I need to talk to you about something.

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

5Yay Re: Let me explain. Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 am

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Yea, I'll log into the chatbox.

6Yay Re: Let me explain. Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 pm

infinity

infinity
Teen

ahhh, computer probs. i feel your pain.

7Yay Re: Let me explain. Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Anonymous

infinity wrote:ahhh, computer probs. i feel your pain.
Hehe she's not using a computer, I think it's like a DS thing with internet x)

8Yay Re: Let me explain. Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 pm

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Lol, I have my computer and it works, its just that my boyfriend's been using it.

9Yay Re: Let me explain. Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Ryden

Ryden
Lazy Dog

Wb to normality, my friend! ;D

10Yay Re: Let me explain. Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:09 am

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Notice: I'm using me E-Reader again so that means I can't chat right now. And Zodi if you see this message, I'd like to say: CONGRATZ, YOU MADE IT TO BECOMING AN AA!! 8D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum