Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

FeralHeart (3-D Rping game) (Download)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay FeralHeart (3-D Rping game) (Download) Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 pm

KagamineLen

KagamineLen
Lazy Dog

FeralHeart is a 3-D Rping/chat game that has two models to choose from. Feline or Canine. Im not one to explain much so here it goes...
On feralheart you can choose to either be a feline or canine. there are all sorts of markings and color combininations the possibilities are endless!! You can chane the size of your snout, head, ears, eyes, weight ect.

FeralHeart is the official replacement of KovuLKD's old game 'Impressive Title'(another 3-D game that used to exist but was shut down because of hackers). This game will take the place of Impressive Title and will have more features and extras. You can make your own pack or pride and create new maps! Explore and make friends!

There is a forum section for you to go to for refferance to news and/or help Smile

http://feral-heart.com/index.php

Click on the link and click official downloads and get started! :3

......Was that a good explanation in general? o.o.....v.v""

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

I tried it, there are too many little ones on there and I don't Roleplay. But its a nice site all the same

Keiichi

New Born

Will check out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum