Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

-Banner- log in-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay -Banner- log in- Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Mary

Mary
Hole Digger

Hi everyone,
Thank you for reading this. I just saw that we are making a new log in page, well the banner is the log in page, and ABha is making the banner... I don't know why Rose put the log in page as the banner. She might have did it because the other banner was stolen, and she was waiting for another banner to be made. Abha is making the banner, and I guess we would have to vote for the log in page I guess.

~Mary

2Yay Re: -Banner- log in- Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Well, it was an idea that incorporated a lot of other cool ideas. Like the three mascots that represent other things. They're all puppies like OoB. OoB is just a puppy in a way since it's new. They each represent something else, too. Like one puppy, the one with the ruler, represents the staff. Get? The other are the forum and events.

3Yay Re: -Banner- log in- Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Mary

Mary
Hole Digger

Yeah I understand that, but someone was already working on the banner. But I don't know Rose hasn't been on.

4Yay Re: -Banner- log in- Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Comet

Comet
Mailman Chaser

Honestly I think the owner should be the one who decides it. Or maybe Aerystile and Abha could do a collab together and work on the banner together?

5Yay Re: -Banner- log in- Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 am

Mary

Mary
Hole Digger

Yeah that what there doing now Comet, there doing a little contest thing. And Rose doesn't get on much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum