Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

FullMetal Alchemist Fanfic, Critique please? Ideas?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

RoyXoc(XGreed later on) Elisabeth moved to Central to become a state alchemist and find a way to get her arm back and leg back. When she meets Ed and Al, Roy and the gang she realizes she isn't alone as she thought. Then what happens when we learn of her reasons for her leg and arm? By the way, what's oc stand for? Oh and this starts sometime after Ed comes to central which explains why she hasn't heard why Ed's name. Just his title. Disclaimer, I only own Elisabeth;)

Elisabeth set her stuff down at the door and knocked on the paneling. "Colonel Mustang?" She said dryly. The raven hair colonal looked up slowly, "What do you want?" Mustang was writing on paper. Doing paper work and there seemed to be a lot of it. He must be happy to have a conversation instead of doing paper work despite his annoyed appearance with Elisabeth.

"I want to be a state alchemist." Elisabeth said stubbornly. She eyed the colonel, putting her hands on her hips. Mustang sighed, pinched the bridge of his nose, and said," Who are you?"

"I'm Elisabeth Elric, who are you?"

Mustangs jaw dropped, whilst his eye's widened. "E-elric?"

"Yeah." She said, her hands dropping. "Do you have a problem with that, sir?"

Mustang recovered, and raised an eye brow. "Alright, .." He paused, "..Miss Elric, you'll need some where to stay for the time being and someone to prepare you for the exam." Elisabeth narrowed her eyes at the colonal.

"Well.. I need to put my **** some where. " She said, leaning against the door frame. She crossed her arms over her chest.

Mustang sighed and leaned back in his chair. This girl seemed like a lot of trouble. She was older than the Elric brothers. Was it possible they never met an older sister? She did have golden hair like them, but blue eyes. Maybe a half sister? Surely she's heard of the Elric brothers.. Maybe thats why she here. Mustang stared at Elisabeth for a moment. She was wearing a white button up **** with breast pockets, white gloves, and black boot cut pants. Curious, Mustang looked at her shoes. Boots. There's something different about this woman.

"Well?" Elisabeth said impatiently. Mustang glared down at his paperwork. "Well you're very demanding aren't you?" his raised his voice a little,"Why do you even want to be a state alchemist, anyways? A little woman like you could make a nice house wife."

Elisabeth jumped from her post and bounded over to Mustang desk. She slammed her hands down, a few papers went flying, and she stared at him hard. "I need to become a state alchemist. I need to become better." She growled. She ripped off a glove and shoved an automail hand in Roy's face. "Do you understand now?"

Mustang did indeed understand. He understood perfectly. She was just like the Elrics. Did she loose her hand the same way, though? "Very well, Miss Elric, you can stay with me and I'll prepare you myself."

"What?" Elisabeth jumped back from his desk. "I don't what to stay with you!" She emphasised you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, at Colonel Mustangs house---

"You can put you stuff in there." Mustang pointed a closed door. "It's the extra room I don't use. It's all yours."

"Alright." Elisabeth said quietly, she was busy looking around Mustang's house, it was small. The kitchen serperated from the living room by a single row of counters. The walls were a whiteish tan. The floors dark wood. There was a couch and TV. The basic kitchen ware. She wondered where the bathroon was. There was a hallway on the side of the kitchen. Three doors. The first on was only a few feet from the front door. That was Elisabeth's room. The other three must be the bathroom and Mustang's room.

"The fridge is there, bathroom there, and there's a tv there." He said."Help yourself." The colonel started to close the door to leave, but Elisabeth stopped him. "Wait. You're leaving?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Why? It's dark. I don't want to be alone."

Mustang sighed, stepped in and leaned against the wall. "Well now you're a little scared girl?!"

Elisabeth's eye brows furrowed, and she jumped up to her defense. "Well, it's dark!" she yelled, "I don't know what it's like in central! This is my first night!"

Mustang raised an eye brown, "Where did you come from?" he asked, genuiningly curious. Elisabeth relaxed, and hid her face. "I see. You can tell me later." Mustang said calmly. "But I do have to go out. There's someone I need to see. I wont be gone long."

Elisabeth stared at him for a moment. "You should take a shower.. cook some food... Or something." The colonal suggested.

"Alright, Colonal," Elisabeth sighed. Roy Mustang turned to leave, but stopped half way out the door, "You can call me Roy, if you want." he muttered. Elisabeth smiled, suppressing a laugh. She turned to go to her new room as Roy shut the door. She was alone.

Alone. The word bounced around her head. It was just her and what she wanted. Only she knew it and why. How she lost her mother, then tried to bring her back and lost her younger brother, her arm, and her leg. How her ill older sister gave herself for her to have a normal life. Elisabeth stopped, her memories becoming too much. She dropped to the ground and began to cry, holding her face in her hands. She was so stupid! Her sister gave her life! Her life! Just so her younger sister could have a normal one. Sure, Elisabeth's sister, Linda, was to die soon anyways, but she could have lived longer. Linda gave the rest of her life so Elisabeth would have a normal one. But stupidly, Elisabeth, out of pure grief, tried to bring his sister back again. She committed to the taboo twice and survived. That's a great feat, but no one must know. Elisabeth sat there for a long time, tears streaming down her face, before she actually got up and wiped her tears. She walked to her room, forgetting to bring her stuff.

She didn't even bother to shut her door, just kneeled down by her bead and cried into the sheets. Soon she fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roy stuck his key in the door and turned. After hearing a click he turned the knob and pushed. "I'm back now!" he said, with a hint of glee. A quick look at the kitchen told him that Elisabeth didn't cook anything. Actually, Elisabeth's stuff was still in the middle of the floor. "So, she didn't shower.." Where is she?

"Elisabeth?" Roy's call didn't get an answer. He noticed her door was open, he wandered over and knocked. There wasn't an answer, so he pushed the door open. "Elisabeth?" he asked again. He was surprised to find her slumped over her bed sleeping. The Colonal groaned and stepped over to her. "I can't believe you felt asleep right there!" He slid his arms around her and lifted her from her slumped postion and slipped her on the bed. She mumbled in her sleep.

"Oh..." Roy muttered when he noticed Elisabeth's face was red. She had been crying. For a moment he wondered why, but then he remember she was girl. Girls cry for no reason. Then again, she did seem different. Maybe he should wake her to make sure she was okay. She was his charge now. He studied her for a moment. On her side, facing away from him. He could see her womanly curves through the thin white sheet. Her fare face, the perfect natural pink of her lips...

"Hm." He straightened up and walked out, almost slamming the door behind him.

Elisabeth easil woke at the sound of footsteps and the door slamming. She found herself on the bed, covered by a thin blanket. "What..?" Someone had moved her from her hunched position on the floor to the bed. She assumed it must have been Colonal. She shivered, "Ew." Then she giggled.

The girl got up and walked to the door. She could hear someone walking around. No, there was three people walking around. One seemed to be wearing metal, another was short. Something, she didn't know what, but something told her it was the well-known FullMetal Alchemist Edward Elric. She burst through the door.

Roy was sitting on the couch drinking from a mug when she opened the door. He looked over at her, "Oh, nice of you to join us." he muttered, peering in the cup before he set it down. She looked around the room. A suit of armour sat on the love seat parallel to Mustang and on the wall perpendicular to the couched, a boy paced. He was golden haired, like Elisabeth with golden eyes instead of her blue.

"Hi miss!" Elisabeth jumped when the armour spoke. "Did you just talk?" She asked pointing.

"Please, miss, it's not polite to point." the suit of armour said.
"Oh I get it, you're the FullMetal Alchemist. I s-" She stopped when she noticed the boy. An extremely infuriated look was on his face.

Roy spoke up. "Miss Elric, this Edward Elric the FullMetal Alchemist." He said gesturing to the boy.

"Huh?" Ed, the suit of armour, and Elisabeth all said at the same time.

What do you think, huh? Cliff hanger eh?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum