Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime Conventions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Anime Conventions Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Comet

Comet
Mailman Chaser

Well last year I went to my very first anime convention. It was fun but would of been better if I could of gone into some of the adult rooms. I am going to be attending more anime conventions this fall and so if any of you are attending a few just let me know and I will let you know if I am going to any near by. :3

(Below is what anime conventions I went/going to and what I cosplay as.)

Anime NebrasKon (2010)

ChibiCon (2011)

(Still deciding on more to go to will edit when I register for more.)

2Yay Re: Anime Conventions Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

KagamineLen

KagamineLen
Lazy Dog

oh cool you go to conventions too? ^^ I love to cosplay as either Yuki, Blair and Haruh at them. Its been like what? 2 months since my last one? Good luck and have fun at your conventions! ^^

3Yay Re: Anime Conventions Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Comet

Comet
Mailman Chaser

haha thanks. how many you been to? You have fun? ;P

4Yay Re: Anime Conventions Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

There's an anime convention happening in November in the town next to mine. And last year was my first as well, but for this year I swear on an OATH I will be dressing up in an Akatsuki cloak for the convention.
I hope to save up my money for the couple of months, and maybe even shop after Halloween is over for cheap supplies to make my costume!

5Yay Re: Anime Conventions Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

KagamineLen

KagamineLen
Lazy Dog

Comet wrote:haha thanks. how many you been to? You have fun? ;P

When you have friends going with you its always fun ^.^ Ive been to at least 5 these past 2 years. Theres always conventions around here since im next to a busy city :3

6Yay Re: Anime Conventions Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 am

Wile.E Coyote

Wile.E Coyote
Teen

I went to the London expo twice and it was so fun

7Yay Re: Anime Conventions Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 am

leafystar

All Dogs Go To Heaven

wish i could go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: