Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone good with effects?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay anyone good with effects? Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

anyone good with effects? 30tsbau

He is the mascot for: http://www.storybookforum.proboards.com

He is my demon character in human form, and I would want someone to color him and add effects to the banner.

He has grey hair, red eyes, and a shirt that is like a navy green. He wear blue jeans, and his belt is rainbow. His skin is peach, and I would want the book to be spewing (lol) magic and sparkled or something....if this is too much to ask then sorry ^^

2Yay Re: anyone good with effects? Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 pm

leafystar

All Dogs Go To Heaven

cool

3Yay Re: anyone good with effects? Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Foalanis

Foalanis
Hole Digger

I'm pretty well with Effect's myself.

4Yay Re: anyone good with effects? Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Foalanis

Foalanis
Hole Digger

I could help : )

5Yay Re: anyone good with effects? Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Kaitia

I Posted A Lot Of Posts

leafystar wrote:cool

..This is just a suggestion, but how about reading the topic all the way through instead of posting one word at a time posts? This is a request, saying "cool" is off topic in my opinion lmao. :<

Anyways, seems you got someone to help you Berries, yey because I don't know crap about effects xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]