Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone...please?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Someone...please? Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Ryden

Ryden
Lazy Dog

As a retired artists (retired due to lack and inspiration), I can't draw or color anything. Therefore, since I found an epic reference sheet, it'd be so kind if someone were to make some markings on it. I'll post the reference sheet as a blank, and it'd be GREATLY appreciated if someone were to color it for me. I thought that if I had deltas, I'd offer a prize, but alas, I'm broke, as usual. If there are more than one entries, I'll pick the one I like most, but I'm EXTREMELY thankful to ANYONE who does this. Heck, I might even use them all! Very Happy
This ref is (c) Aikdingo on Deviant Art. I did not draw this. Click for reference.

Thank you much to whoever does this!!! I'd love you forever!!!

2Yay Re: Someone...please? Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Foalanis

Foalanis
Hole Digger

I'll color for you :]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum