Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A SUGGESTION.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay A SUGGESTION. Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Oksooo.
I know there was already a chatbox here once before. I've visited Ones Of Beyond a few times awhile back.

I thought it would be a good idea to bring it back, for a little while?

I know, this is a future chat. But at least have it up until plans are finally decided about the chat being up?

I was hoping the chatbox would make Ones Of The Beyond more active. This place seems like a ghost town, to be honest with you. People would have an easier way to communicate, and make new friends.

If no, maybe a reason backing up your descision? I'd just really like a chatbox to be open. Lmao.

I completely understand if it's a no, though!

Thanks for readinggg.

-Karkat

2Yay Re: A SUGGESTION. Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Even with the chat box up, no one really went onto the chat anyway. But, I'll talk to Rose about it, and hey, maybe it'll come back up.

3Yay Re: A SUGGESTION. Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

ThanksC:
I'm hoping it does. I'm aware of nobody going on it, but I do know it used to be used alot. Hopefully we can make it like that now, with an even bigger commuinity?

4Yay Re: A SUGGESTION. Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

I don't know why it's gone. Just because no one spoke in it doesn't mean you take it down.

5Yay Re: A SUGGESTION. Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

So you're saying you didn't get your input on this? o-o

6Yay Re: A SUGGESTION. Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

No, I've been busy. Someone took it down without consulting the rest of us. I see nothing of it in the staff boards.

7Yay Re: A SUGGESTION. Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 am

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Well, on another chatbox relating post, it shows that Plush took it down. Not too flame or anything, but I think it would have been better to confirm it with everyone else. Espiecally the other alphas, before making changes like that. It doesn't make this admininstration team look very much like a team, personally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum