Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Event Idea

+2
Jet
Nymph
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Event Idea Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

I thought that it would be cool if their was an art contest where people draw/color whatever type of domestic dog and then add a little Christmas spirit to it. Like maybe a Santa clause puppy or even a candy cane dog. I know everyone doesn't celebrate Christmas so you can also give your dog drawing a hanukkah feel to it, ect.

This can also be made into a thanksgiving event by giving your dog drawing a thanksgiving feel to it. Like drawing a breed of any domestic dog in a turkey costume, ect. Maybe even make a cartoon or "funny" that you find in the newspaper. Same goes for halloween, where the same applies except a halloween feel to it.

So you could do anything with this idea for almost any holiday. Name of the event would vary according to the holiday it is representing.
Woof-o-ween was a good name for a halloween event.
Maybe "A Puppy Christmas" based off of the song "White Christmas"

Also I thought that it would be neat idea if there was one puppy who would represent each event according to the holiday the event is representing.
Halloween: Jack, the pumpkin king. Here maybe the puppy could have a costume that fits well with the holiday like a pumpkin outfits or maybe just a plain scary costume.
Christmas: Puppy Claus. Have the puppy dresses up as Santa Claus, though I don't know if everyone will be comfortable with that since not everyone celebrates Christmas.
Valentines: Romeo maybe or even Jueliet depending on if it is a girl or boy puppy, wearing a huge heart costume?. Would have to change the halloween one then but that is fine.

I think I will stop typeing for now and see what you guys thinks.
Talkstoomuch...

2Yay Re: Event Idea Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Oooooh I like this idea.
...Jack... He's so awesome. ;_;

Anyway I like the dress up idea.
The theme would be Thanksgiving and Christmas now.
Yesss.

3Yay Re: Event Idea Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

Glad to hear you like the idea and feel free to add or propose a change on anything. Smile

4Yay Re: Event Idea Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

I was actually thinking of a Secret Santa event, where people make art for others, without the person knowing. It's happened on Totemlands about two years ago when I was a member. I like the idea, and I can talk to the Event team.

5Yay Re: Event Idea Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

Yeah that sounds cool as well. Mystical Realms is actually doing that right now I think. I do love the idea, sadly I don't have anything to give. Sad

6Yay Re: Event Idea Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:52 am

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Secret Santaaaa B]

7Yay Re: Event Idea Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Um sorry but this is for the Event Team to discuss.

8Yay Re: Event Idea Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Night, people can suggest event ideas. I think these are good ideas.

9Yay Re: Event Idea Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum