Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Berries's Gift Art Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Berries's Gift Art Thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

This is the thread where I give back to the people that I love. It's the Holidays and I'm feeling rather...generous. So keep checking back for if your name pops up on the list of gifties I have made. HurrHurr<3

Gifties List:
1 Teetonka
2 LARKAAA
3 Xiahticcc
4 Linaeveee
5 Starve
6 ShikaaaPoo! Shika's commission.
7 Cthulhu!

To-Do List:
Larka
Xiahtic
Linaeve
Starve
Shika
Cthulhu
ChameleonTech
Jabberwocky
Glee
Spikey
BlackFeathr
ZaneTheHonorGuard
(more will be listed later)

EDIT:
When I am finished with the free gifts for the people on my list (note: you cannot ask to be on the list.), I will then be taking Free requests. The time which I will be doing so will be announced when the list is completed.
Note: I am allowed to add people's names on the list if I am in the middle of the free requests event. If that is so, I shall pause on the request I am doing and finish the person on the list.

Read the following rules for free requests below:
Spoiler:

2Yay Re: Berries's Gift Art Thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

EDIT: this was originally on Serenity Forums, but I spread it to here as well.

3Yay Re: Berries's Gift Art Thread Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Exciting!

4Yay Re: Berries's Gift Art Thread Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:49 am

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I am jealous of all those poeople <3 Can't wait to see the rest of these!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum