Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virus warning

+2
Ness
Berries
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Virus warning Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

well, my computer got a pretty bad virus, and I don't know when it's going to be fixed. I advise being careful on Facebook, or NEVER going on, because there's something going around on that site that's sending viruses. But I'll only be able to get on a little bit now, since I'm sharing my mom's laptop.

2Yay Re: Virus warning Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

It's those links that your "friends" message you, is what I've heard. Sorry too hear that, Berries! D:

3Yay Re: Virus warning Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:56 am

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Oh my. SUING TIME.
jknobodycansueFacebook.
Anyway, I'll be careful, thanks for telling us!

4Yay Re: Virus warning Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

My father said that is was a fake protection thing...that was stating that everything I had on my computer was infected with a virus...it wasn't true. Idk where it came from, but I'm glad my dad fixed it up. Although I lost all of my files in the process.

5Yay Re: Virus warning Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:56 am

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

Yeah, I have gotten stuff like that before. They will sometimes try and trick you into downloading virus protection software but in the end the software is a virus itself.

6Yay Re: Virus warning Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:25 pm

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

God, I can't even see with this stupid reply box. If something is misspelled, just tory to figure it out xD. Anyways, I've had that kind of stuff multiple times. Perfect malware Protection, that kind of crap. It sucks. Just, when you see it, DO NOT believe it. Mine wouldn't even allow me to access the internet.

7Yay Re: Virus warning Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Thanks for the warning

8Yay Re: Virus warning Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Pssst, careful on what topics you post on Night. Don't wanna bump really old ones. This one's fine though ;P

9Yay Re: Virus warning Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

^.^ N.n I didn't see this one I thought it was new - I am so asleep today x.x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum