Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howrse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Howrse Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

With Howrse, breed horses or ponies, and discover the responsibilities of managing an equestrian center.,you can also get Unicorns, and Pagasi.Since I know you guys are great with art and poses ect. I know you guys would love "The Creation Space". The Creation Space is a place where you can propose illustrations to be used on Howrse and win passes if they beat the vote.

Your illustrations can be horse coats for the Golden Apple, landscapes for Helios' Ray, or companions for the Horn of Gold.
You have a chance to do this every month.

So come and check out the virtual horse breeding site. It is very fun in my opinion and I am sure you would love it too.

I would also appreciate it if you use this link and register on the US version so I can get rewards for sponsering you guys and gals.

http://us.howrse.com/?parrain=Scarlett716

Thanks for reading. Smile

2Yay Re: Howrse Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:59 am

Sollux Captor

Sollux Captor
Lazy Dog

My horse died on that e-e

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183637118

3Yay Re: Howrse Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 am

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

I'm sorry for your loss. I actually have a objective where I pretty much have to kill a horse because I don't have the paitence to age one to 30 years. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum