Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ponyville infection

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay The Ponyville infection Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

It has been 100 years since the first infection had hit the land of Ponyville…you stand there atop of a hill, the abandoned village standing before you, desolate and unnerving. The old, once thriving and beautiful Apple Acres stands behind you, the skeletal figures of dead trees replacing the once lush fields. As you make your way down through the inert streets, looking at all of the buildings, where the paint was peeling and the windows had long since shattered, you feel a sudden tremble rush through your body, swimming from head to toes. It is like you can hear the cries of torment and pain, the scraping of teeth on flesh, and the stumbling hoof-steps of lifeless ponies. You wonder about what had happened here, all those years ago, in the once gorgeous and friendly town that use to be Ponyville…

This is JUST a little thing I want to post, seeing if people want me to post any more of my new story about MLP...it's scary so...it's about...20% coller than anything I've ever written.

2Yay Re: The Ponyville infection Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

lol. Pnyville.
Go for it. It was entertaining.

3Yay Re: The Ponyville infection Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I need to see what this fuss about MLP is about. Stat. Keep going C:

4Yay Re: The Ponyville infection Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:42 am