Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

League of Legends (F2P)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay League of Legends (F2P) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

Hi guys and gals of OOTB! One of my favorite online games that are free to play and is easy to download is League of Legends. League of Legends or LoL is a online PvP game where you play as the summoner who controls the champion. What is a summoner? Well one, the summoner is you! Second, the summoner is the person who chooses what champions to use, what moves they use, what they look like and where they move to on the map.

Now what is a champion you say? Well a champion is pretty much the person you control to attack other champions. There are many champion types out there! Tanking, jungler, stealth, range, mage, melee, pusher, fighter, carry and more! You may think that having that many champion types is confusing but its not! The attributes just determines what the champion job is to do really. If you are still not sure on how attributes work then you can easily click on the attributes and read what they mean!

LoL holds tournaments for those who have mastered PvP and are in a high ranked team. Think you can't handle the fast paced PvPers out there? Well don't worry! you can work together with other players to fight computers that have different diffuculties that you can choose. If you feel alone and afraid of strangers on there, you can easily friend me on there and I can help you through the game just like I did with my little cousin. Edit** My username on there is Scaarlet.

Click here to help me get a referral and play a easy to download free to play game!
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=...6650085535

If any questions, you can PM me and I will answer them ASAP. Feel free to bump this topic to help share LoL to everyone!

Last edited by Nymph on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Yay Re: League of Legends (F2P) Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:43 am

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

I would but I'm lazy right now.
Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow. Wink

3Yay Re: League of Legends (F2P) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Sounds interesting!

4Yay Re: League of Legends (F2P) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

Yeah, it is one of my most favorite F2P games ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum