Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

мαкєσνєя [яєα∂]

+7
Adelyte
Plush
SP0
Hayato
Ness
Berries
ѕнυη
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

Both of those ideas sound nice- but personally I like Berries' idea more. Tropical rainforests, beaches, oceans, those can all be Public Rooms in the Chatlands. However, I think it would be wise to go around and ask people on a few different Chatlands, tally their votes on a few other ideas (plus the aforementioned two)and see which one would be more successful. That way you get the maximum amount of people joining AND liking it.

27Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Marnichie

Marnichie
Head Of Event Team
Head Of Event Team

Uh, Wow, I found this Forum.
Haven't been here in ever.

But as Paste, Berries, and I had a little conversation before.

I do like the Your-Own-Species thing that someone said. (think is was Sam)
Like, why not?
We won't be like Mystical Realms, They take copyrited storybook creatures.

We can all jam our faces together and make all new Creatures, Make it unique in our own way. And, hey, they could have a tropical theme, Dinosaur theme, feline theme, space theme, our only boundary stopping us from shooting something from out imagination would be if It was Offencive in anyway, Violated copyrite laws, or looks to close to an already made species.

If Everyone tries, and takes their time, we could really get Oob out of the dust and get it out there.

Edit:
Lmfaoooooo
That Forum title is still there...
and I can't get rid of it.

http://marnichie.deviantart.com/

28Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 am

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

:O LANDSHARKS AND WYVERNS!!!! -best idea ever-

29Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:07 am

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

Oh, I have another idea.

One from an aspiring paleontologist!

... DINOSAURS. Never been done, ever, to my knowledge.

Chat Name: Ones of the Past (Or, you might just keep the name... But eh, either way xD)

And also, I have some dinosaur suggestions, too... ('Nother Note: These dinosaurs did not live in the same time period, but I figured people wouldn't really pay attention to detail...)

• Velociraptor: Feathered dinosaur, extremely smart (by dinosaur standards), about half the size of an adult man. (NOTE: This Velociraptor is not like Jurassic Park. Those were made-up. These Velociraptors lived in the Mongolian Desert.) Bipedal dinosaur, big toe has REALLY big claw. Three toes on feet, three long, clawed fingers on arms. мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] - Page 2 Velociraptor_mongoliensis_jmallon

• Tyrannosaurus Rex: "Tyrant Lizard". Huge scaly dinosaur, about (ABOUT) three times the size of a car (I think... I just remember they're huge). Three large claws on feet (bipedal, too), REALLY small, two-clawed arms. Large tail.мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] - Page 2 Tyrannosaurus_BW

30Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:47 pm

ѕнυη

ѕнυη
Lazy Dog

Paste wrote:It would be a good idea to start on a completely new forum.
I actually would volunteer to own again but I feel that would be.. rude? Uhm I don't know the exact word for it, but yeah. I was only owning FA because the owner just left it in my hands. Thats PARTLY why I left OOB.

I don't think it would be rude for you to own OOTB. We need someone in charge, and it seems the more time we think the more people seem to die off. .3.

http://www.Jakiela.deviantart.com

31Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 pm

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

Nyeh, what Shun said. We DO need someone in charge, and actually, I shouldn't be saying we, since I'm not part of the staff or anything... But eh, still. ~They~ need a new boss.

Oh, and welcome back to life, Shunneh ;D -VoidSight/VoidStar, your old besteh-

32Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:50 am

ѕнυη

ѕнυη
Lazy Dog

FRIEND! /glomp

33Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:51 am

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Not to be a debby downer of anything, but I highly doubt this sight will ever come to life. There's just not enough people working for it/money/ideas or anything

34Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 am

ѕнυη

ѕнυη
Lazy Dog

I sort of agree. ;/

35Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 am

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

Then why not turn it into something else, like a Roleplay forum? There's no use in wasting a perfectly good, premade forum, now is there? Get some new art, some good ideas, a backstory, and a character template made up, and you've got yourself the basis of a good RP forum.

Besides, I have first-hand experience with RP forums, as I own one (going on two, I'm creating a Dragon-Clans role-playing forum...), and it actually has a few active members.

You have to let the caterpillar have time to grow into a butterfly, Berries.

~glomped~ Awh c:

36Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 am

ѕнυη

ѕнυη
Lazy Dog

If you guys are online, come to the chat i'm gettin lazy.

37Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

TwistedVisions wrote:Then why not turn it into something else, like a Roleplay forum? There's no use in wasting a perfectly good, premade forum, now is there? Get some new art, some good ideas, a backstory, and a character template made up, and you've got yourself the basis of a good RP forum.

Besides, I have first-hand experience with RP forums, as I own one (going on two, I'm creating a Dragon-Clans role-playing forum...), and it actually has a few active members.

You have to let the caterpillar have time to grow into a butterfly, Berries.

~glomped~ Awh c:

Since you have ideas, why don't you? I mean. I'm very very busy right now.

38Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 pm

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

Reasons Why I Don't:

1) I'm not an admin.

2) I'm not an admin.

3) I can't change anything because I'm not an admin.

4) I'd need someone to draw things for the new site, and I suck at drawing.

5) I'm not an admin.

39Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 pm

ѕнυη

ѕнυη
Lazy Dog

Awwee Twi's rantin'. /trollface

Jk you know I love you. <3

And alot of people are barley online enough to actually get word across to rebuild the forum, so I say either re-do and try another chat with the same team or consider it a loss.

40Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 am

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

TwistedVisions wrote:Reasons Why I Don't:

1) I'm not an admin.

2) I'm not an admin.

3) I can't change anything because I'm not an admin.

4) I'd need someone to draw things for the new site, and I suck at drawing.

5) I'm not an admin.

How about you stop whining that you're not an admin, and make a new forum that you see fit for a roleplay website. I've seen you rant about THREE times on this post, seriously. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm done seeing you rant.

41Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:11 pm

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

And I'm done seeing you rant about my ranting. See how this goes, Berries? You've now lowered yourself to my level, thereby making you a "ranter" just as much as I.

And, making a new site is beside the point. I opted for making this site an RP site, not another one. That would just be a waste of already-made site, dontcha think?

You think this rude of me, I know, but making another site entirely would be a waste of my (and everyone else who helps)'s time, and so therefore would be a complete waste of effort. Maybe if you got off of your little "Lonely, Grumpy Admin" chair and actually did something to HELP this site, then things would actually get DONE, eh? Whiners get no where in life.

Besides, I already own a fairly successful RP site. I don't need anymore. I just don't want you people to waste this site and its potential to be awesome.

I've seen you rant about THREE times on this post, seriously. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm done seeing you rant.

That may be so, but I'm tired of watching you sit around and do absolutely nothing while this site dies. You sitting there barking orders around while we give friendly suggestions isn't helping this case at all, Berries. Just stop it and let's be friends, so we can fix OOTB up and make everything right with the world again. What do you say, huh?

42Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

TwistedVisions wrote:And I'm done seeing you rant about my ranting. See how this goes, Berries? You've now lowered yourself to my level, thereby making you a "ranter" just as much as I.

And, making a new site is beside the point. I opted for making this site an RP site, not another one. That would just be a waste of already-made site, dontcha think?

You think this rude of me, I know, but making another site entirely would be a waste of my (and everyone else who helps)'s time, and so therefore would be a complete waste of effort. Maybe if you got off of your little "Lonely, Grumpy Admin" chair and actually did something to HELP this site, then things would actually get DONE, eh? Whiners get no where in life.

Besides, I already own a fairly successful RP site. I don't need anymore. I just don't want you people to waste this site and its potential to be awesome.

I've seen you rant about THREE times on this post, seriously. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm done seeing you rant.

That may be so, but I'm tired of watching you sit around and do absolutely nothing while this site dies. You sitting there barking orders around while we give friendly suggestions isn't helping this case at all, Berries. Just stop it and let's be friends, so we can fix OOTB up and make everything right with the world again. What do you say, huh?

I'm not arguing with a child.

43Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Alrighty, you both need to stop. TwistedVisions, you or no one else is changing this site because it's not a roleplay forum. It's a chat forum. Honestly, it's going to die. It has. There is no need to remake it into something else. It's not wasted. I personally want to keep it around for nostalgia purposed. To say, "Hay, I helped this. I remember this<3" one day when I am all old and wrinkly. Frankly, I'd be offended if someone changed it. Let's just let OOB rest peacefully. It's kind of disrespectful to get angry on a grave like this, yknow? So stop. Also, TwistedVisions that rant about not being an admin wont get you to be an admin. That was.. really uncalled for. You both could take maybe a chill pill and relax. Just leave OOB alone. I don't want to see it get turned into something else. However, there isn't much we can do about it living. There just isn't enough interest for this chat.

44Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

Paste, that is extremely selfish of you. This site isn't only for you, you know.

Anyway, that so-called "rant" about me not being an Admin wasn't a rant. I was stating a plain and simple fact. Berries asked why I wouldn't change the site, and it was quite plain and obvious, and so I told her. Simple as that.

Besides, what's the use of being an Admin on a dead forum?

45Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:38 pm

ѕнυη

ѕнυη
Lazy Dog

Paste wrote:Alrighty, you both need to stop. TwistedVisions, you or no one else is changing this site because it's not a roleplay forum. It's a chat forum. Honestly, it's going to die. It has. There is no need to remake it into something else. It's not wasted. I personally want to keep it around for nostalgia purposed. To say, "Hay, I helped this. I remember this<3" one day when I am all old and wrinkly. Frankly, I'd be offended if someone changed it. Let's just let OOB rest peacefully. It's kind of disrespectful to get angry on a grave like this, yknow? So stop. Also, TwistedVisions that rant about not being an admin wont get you to be an admin. That was.. really uncalled for. You both could take maybe a chill pill and relax. Just leave OOB alone. I don't want to see it get turned into something else. However, there isn't much we can do about it living. There just isn't enough interest for this chat.

The chat could be revived, if it was totally revamped on a NEW forum and a NEW plan. This OOTB 'Plan' is dead. So it's either forget it and ditch, or we can all pitch in and make a new chat based on OOTB's type of grounds.

46Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

First of all, twistedvision, you really need to become more polite. Your manners right now are not going to get you anywhere with this forum. I NEVER said that OOB was about. I was simply using that as a personal example. And if you guys want to revive or revamp OOB with all these new ideas on a new forum, go right the fuck ahead. Theres no need to come on here any more. Just face reality and leave it alone.

47Yay Re: мαкєσνєя [яєα∂] Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Locking this topic. This is getting ridiculous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum