Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OOB CHECK-LIST (Offical! Admins please edit to desire!)

+6
Nymph
Ryden
Paste
BobTheBanana
Shikabane
ѕнυη
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ѕнυη

ѕнυη
Lazy Dog

ONES OF THE BEYOND CHECKLIST --STAGE 1--

-- 10 pose sets [ X ]

-- 10 rooms [ X ]

-- All high ranks filled [ X ]

-- All imposters thrown out [ *O ]

-- UD contacted [ *O ]

-- UD contacted back [ X ]

-- Forum done [ X ]

-- 1,000 + Members [ X ]

-- Forum Ranks [ *O ]

-- Accessories Set? [ O/X ]

-- Diffrent Fur Type Sets [ X ]

-- Atleast 6 people in one rank [ X ]

LEGEND

*O === Completed
O === Almost
X === Not Completed
O/X === In Thought

http://www.Jakiela.deviantart.com

Shikabane

Shikabane
Lazy Dog

Still have a long way to go o:

https://www.youtube.com/user/zFailedAttemptz

Anonymous

Very long way but I hope we can all pitch in to help!

BobTheBanana

BobTheBanana
New Born

Yeah we have a long way to go, but if everyone pitches in then it can't take too long c:

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Whoa.. Stage one? There's a few things wrong with that checklist then. 6 members in each rank? Thats a lot...

Ryden

Ryden
Lazy Dog

I agree with Paste. If there are four ranks (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega), then there will be 24 admin in all. No chat has that many admin, unless it's the size of Wolfhome. I think that Ones of the Beyond should just have a certain amount of admin at first, and then, as the number increases, open applications. It's only my opinion, though, and I'm not trying to argue with anybody or anything. But if I were to start a chatlands, I'd start with three alphas, one being the owner and one being the co-owner, the other the mascot, a beta, two gammas, and three omegas. But since Ones of the Beyond is ever-growing, I might add an exception, if I were Rose. If I had the authority to say what went, or if I were the creator of Ones of the Beyond, I'd think I'd have three alphas, two betas and three gammas. I'm unsure about the amount of omegas, since each new omega needs training unless they already have experience. Just stating my opinion in an unnaturally long paragraph, is all. Heh heh heh. Smile

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

What does the list mean by imposters exactly? Just curious. Smile

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Khloe wrote:What does the list mean by imposters exactly? Just curious. Smile

Art theives, etc.

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Ryden wrote:
I agree with Paste. If there are four ranks (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega), then there will be 24 admin in all. No chat has that many admin, unless it's the size of Wolfhome. I think that Ones of the Beyond should just have a certain amount of admin at first, and then, as the number increases, open applications. It's only my opinion, though, and I'm not trying to argue with anybody or anything. But if I were to start a chatlands, I'd start with three alphas, one being the owner and one being the co-owner, the other the mascot, a beta, two gammas, and three omegas. But since Ones of the Beyond is ever-growing, I might add an exception, if I were Rose. If I had the authority to say what went, or if I were the creator of Ones of the Beyond, I'd think I'd have three alphas, two betas and three gammas. I'm unsure about the amount of omegas, since each new omega needs training unless they already have experience. Just stating my opinion in an unnaturally long paragraph, is all. Heh heh heh. Smile

Lulz I wrote this so long I don't want to re-read it.
But I agree with myself...

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

1,000+ members? Isn't that stretching it too much? I think the number we have is just fine. But 1,000 could take...forever!

Necro Carnival

Necro Carnival
All Dogs Go To Heaven

You guys should make a more reasonable checklist, and put this one in Archive

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

Ok I have a few questions and maybe even a few suggestions.

1. The 10 pose sets will be the sets that members can pick from depending on subscription level correct? If so, which sets do we have so far and how many?

If we are doing the subscription level, then which sets will be on which sub level? I am sorry if you guys don't have everything figured out and would love to help out in any way if possible.

I assume the 10 rooms will be what members can choos from when they make a room. Feel free to clarify that for me.

2. You say to have 6 people in each rank. Which ranks still need to be filled and how many in each rank that isn't quite fill yet?

Sorry about asking a lot of questions, I just want to be filled in on what is happening. Sorry if I come off as nosey too.
Embarassed

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Six members in each rank = 6x4 = 24, and that's WAY too many admin, especially if OOB isn't a chat yet. Like I said in my above post, I think two in each group, or three, would be enough.

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Oh, my post suddenly jumped to this topic...how? Anyway, yea, I think we should start off slow here.

Last edited by Berries on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

This is old and I'm sure plans have changed since then. I think suggestions for the chat should be under suggestions... xD;

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

This is old and I thought I had it locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum