Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

READ NOW!!!

+2
infinity
Mary
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay READ NOW!!! Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 am

Mary

Mary
Hole Digger

Ok well I am tried, and my heart is broken.... my life has gone down hill! I am sure everyone has these moments. My friend made me get in this drama in real life, and then my horse Mary is limping, and my half my friends hate me! Ok all I need is this website to go down hill with me. All I ask is for everyone to help out, is it really that hard? Instead everyone is quitting, and fighting. It's just a computer!!! Just calm down, and we will make it through. Do you know how hard I try, and make people happy, and feel good of themselves? Instead I am always the last person, and also the left out person. All I ask is to help out...

Love~ Mary

2Yay Re: READ NOW!!! Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:41 am

Anonymous

I'm sorry Mary! <333 I hope it gets better!

Love Kirska! ♥♥♥

3Yay Re: READ NOW!!! Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm

infinity

infinity
Teen

awww..... *gives mary a cookie*

pleaz feel better....

4Yay Re: READ NOW!!! Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 am

Flatline

Flatline
Young Adult

Chat sites, with any competition, is hard work. Especially since there are a LOT more other chats coming up. You'll feel better once you have everything up, done, and completed. Though, a chat really never is complete.
Hope you feel better.

http://immertreu.chatlands.com/

5Yay Re: READ NOW!!! Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

Necro Carnival

Necro Carnival
All Dogs Go To Heaven

D'awww.. Someone seems over stressed. Don't work things will work out fine in the end. And even if we lose a few of the team me can always count the ones that stayed to be loyal.

6Yay Re: READ NOW!!! Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 am

Shikabane

Shikabane
Lazy Dog

Dextra wrote:D'awww.. Someone seems over stressed. Don't work things will work out fine in the end. And even if we lose a few of the team me can always count the ones that stayed to be loyal.

^^ this! <33

https://www.youtube.com/user/zFailedAttemptz

7Yay Re: READ NOW!!! Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 am

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Don't worry, Mary. We're all here. We're a team, yes? We do things together, make sure we're all okay. It'll all turn out fine, Mary. <3 (:

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

8Yay Re: READ NOW!!! Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Mary

Mary
Hole Digger

Thanks everyone!!! Very Happy <33333333333

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum