Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is depressed/sad...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Is depressed/sad... Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:51 am

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Why is everyone all of the sudden leaving? I know theres been a few of us fighting yesterday but, just that little ol' fights gotta make everything go down hill? I find that to be NOT fair. To many admins isn't a good reason to quit, there won't seem to be so many admins if more people would join. And if that logic doesn't work, then take away some of the ranks that are not needed. The only reason why there seems to be admins also is because there are to many ranks. Yes, as Rose and Holly said, there are 9 admins so far. I mean, come on thats not so much! A fight that was as immature as that was not a very good reason to quit, not mentioning any names.

I don't beleive anyones started complaining about this problem till now. So everyone please, just drop subject and get everything back to normal, ok?
Also, we are admins, shouldn't be fighting, its setting a bad example for young ones and other users. We are to solve problems, not start some.

Love,
Sylvester

2Yay Re: Is depressed/sad... Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 am

Kizzie

Kizzie
New Born

Oh my... Sorry everyone!

3Yay Re: Is depressed/sad... Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Kaitia

I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Even though you didn't say names, I know that was directed right to me.

That was not the only reason I quit, Sylve. I quit because I couldn't handle how unorganized you guys are. (No offence c: ) The instant promoting causes problems. We had to ban a user already because they were instantly promoted as soon as they signed up.

The rest of the chat's progress should go alot smoother now. Rose has chosen 3 admins to lead the chat with her. And you are one of them. Congradulations. :]

I never intend to come back. When the chat is up, maybe I'll message Rose a congradulations, but that's pretty much all you will hear of me.

Here I am, posting my 100th-and final- post, and it is about a silly argument. I agree, we were not being good rolemodels. However that arguing should stop because I've gone.

And for those of you who care to read this, Mary, Volt, KeSha and I have all quit. Yes, Rose has lost both of her Alphas, a Beta and a Forum Moderator Trainee.

We have decided to host our own chat. It doesn't have a name yet, and I know exactly how to get on UD's list. And I'm not intending for our chats to be rivals or anything. That's just were we'll be!

So this GOODBYE. Maybe I'll see you guys on chat.

Best of luck,

HollyRawr

4Yay Re: Is depressed/sad... Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Anonymous

Oh.. ^.^ Yay you didn't quit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum