Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Posts need Approval.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Our Posts need Approval. Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:31 am

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I have been warned several times by the Art Staff and site owner of Mystical Realms that some people here have been posting their services with some poses that aren't allowed to be used here, or probably a commission that the user is disguising as a freebie.

I do believe that all the admins should be aware of what's happening. But what I mean is, Rose has been gone for awhile, yes? But I believe she has not been updated about the "Kiriska" incident. If she has, then alright. But my main point here is, sometimes users may post poses that are not supposed to be used anywhere or sometimes say that a certain pose is a freebie when it is actually a premade or a commission.

I do believe that the posts of regular users need approval. Administrators will obviously check out for this. But of course, to make sure that you yourself, as an admin, is not committing art theft or doing this as well. If you are then, it's time we learn.

I'm not giving a lecture or pointing out anything negative. I'm just trying to avoid Art theft because it's really slowing the site down. And of course, if you are an artist yourself, that would be something you wouldn't want to happen. People stealing your own work without permissions is pretty rude, and not nice.

Thank you everyone. : ) <3

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

2Yay Re: Our Posts need Approval. Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Kaitia

I Posted A Lot Of Posts

I have updated Rose on everything she missed. I sent her a message, so that's done.

And that's what forum moderators are for. We read every post that is posted, and if it's not approriate, or in the wrong place, etc, we delete it, or tell the user. If Art Theft is occuring we delete without question. We were tricked with Kiriska and such, but everything should get better now.

3Yay Re: Our Posts need Approval. Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Mary

Mary
Hole Digger

Yeah I deleted the post about Kiriska, I also left Rose a message about this. Thanks for telling us Genre!

4Yay Re: Our Posts need Approval. Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 am

Plush

Plush
Site Owner
Site Owner

Locked & Moved!

https://onesofbeyond.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum