Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

what makes you sad

+5
TwistedVisions
Ryden
Sollux Captor
Foalanis
leafystar
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay what makes you sad Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:22 pm

leafystar

All Dogs Go To Heaven

what makes you sad
when a pets dies

2Yay Re: what makes you sad Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Foalanis

Foalanis
Hole Digger

When I see homeless people,I have a feeling I want to give them money,buy them a house It brings me down :c

3Yay Re: what makes you sad Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:40 am

Sollux Captor

Sollux Captor
Lazy Dog

People acting better then everyone else, and or people bringing others down.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183637118

4Yay Re: what makes you sad Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 am

Ryden

Ryden
Lazy Dog

I lay in bed and think of death, and being taken away from those I love dearly. Death is my worst fear, and when I think of it, and I think really hard, it makes me sob.

5Yay Re: what makes you sad Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 am

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

When I think of my dead grandmother and grandfather, who died before I was even born. I don't always cry when I think about them, but it makes me feel like a part of my life was stripped away.

My mom and dad say he made the best chocolate milk pale

6Yay Re: what makes you sad Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

When I think of my brother in law. He has a brain tumor and last I heard he fell into a coma so....
And when I think about my boyfriend's own cancer.. ;;

7Yay Re: what makes you sad Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 pm

SquirrelMaster

SquirrelMaster
New Born

When SomeOne takes away the things i love. Or, the people i love.

8Yay Re: what makes you sad Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Ryden wrote:I lay in bed and think of death, and being taken away from those I love dearly. Death is my worst fear, and when I think of it, and I think really hard, it makes me sob.

And when I have a bad nightmare about death.

9Yay Re: what makes you sad Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Necro Carnival

Necro Carnival
All Dogs Go To Heaven

What makes me sad is that fact that almost everyone at my school are homophobic, even some of the teachers(They actually say rude stuff in class)

10Yay Re: what makes you sad Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Candy Psychologist wrote:What makes me sad is that fact that almost everyone at my school are homophobic, even some of the teachers(They actually say rude stuff in class)

How sickening, if I went to your school, I'd have some things to mouth off. I don't take kindly to those type of people, why not come to my school? Bahaha they're very tolerable. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]