Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cosplay Sites?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Cosplay Sites? Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm

KagamineLen

KagamineLen
Lazy Dog

Hey guys so me and my friends are all going to this con thats coming up pretty soon ehre and we all decided on vocaloid.

But I reeaaallly want to be Haku but I don't have her cosplay D; and I can't find any good places to get it at.

So I was wondering if any of you cosplayers out there know any good places or sites I could go to buy really good cosplaying outfits there, since the onces I have I get from my brother. The con is in two months so I think I might have plenty of time to order one, please help guys D;

2Yay Re: Cosplay Sites? Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

O.O What?

3Yay Re: Cosplay Sites? Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

KagamineLen

KagamineLen
Lazy Dog

Night wrote:O.O What?

Conventions.....you know places where people go to dress up as they're favorite charecter. I hear there are some good sites that sell Cosplay for vocaloid but I can't find them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum