Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How busy are you?

+2
Hikayo
Hayato
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay How busy are you? Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:17 am

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

How Busy Are YOU?

Grade yourself, from a scale of 1 - 10!
Whereas 1 being the lightest, and 10 being the heaviest!
Would you mind adding an explanation, too? : )

Me first.

Since it is nearly the end of my Mid-Term Break, I'd give it a 5. I've been quite busy finishing some take-home homework, and preparing for our Speech Fest. I do believe that it wont be such a stressing month, since it is the anniversary month of our school. Aside from that, it is Intramural Month, too! : )

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

2Yay Re: How busy are you? Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Hikayo

Hikayo
Puppy

I would give myself a 5 for now. It`s the beginning of the school year but I do have lots of homework and I do extra credit so I can stay on the all A`s list. Im also helping my mother move. Working hours is also piling high and i have to watch my 3 other siblings and walk my dog.

Last edited by Hikayo on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want COLOR!!)

http://Risinghearts.wetpaint.com

3Yay Re: How busy are you? Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

5 Really busy trying to find artists for the site.

4Yay Re: How busy are you? Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Give myself an 8. I have a bag event to finish up, I'm also working on some premades to sell and working on a pose set for the chatsite.

5Yay Re: How busy are you? Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:20 am

Sollux Captor

Sollux Captor
Lazy Dog

I think I would be around a 5 or 6? Depends.
School is a real thing to worry about so I am always busy with that during the week days.

Last edited by Sollux Captor on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183637118

6Yay Re: How busy are you? Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

OH SO BUSY.
Nah, I'd give myself about a 5.
I'm mostly doing homework and at school, along with hanging out with my friends. At least I don't have a single stress in my life right now :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum