Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can we get a ChatBox

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Can we get a ChatBox Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Terezi Pyrope

Terezi Pyrope
Puppy

May we have the Chatbox back please I like it way better, Thanks

2Yay Re: Can we get a ChatBox Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Terezi Pyrope wrote: May we have the Chatbox back please I like it way better, Thanks

Maybe put this in the Ask the Administration catagory?

3Yay Re: Can we get a ChatBox Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Well, maybe you should move it Berries, I don't believe regular users can move topics? Ifyouraforummodanyways

4Yay Re: Can we get a ChatBox Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Karkat Vantas wrote:
Well, maybe you should move it Berries, I don't believe regular users can move topics? Ifyouraforummodanyways

I didn't mean literary move it bahaha. I meant maybe take this to the ask the administration. There's already a post about it. And I can't, for some odd reason.

5Yay Re: Can we get a ChatBox Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Weird o-o"
PUSHESTOPICTOASKTHEADMININSTRATION

6Yay Re: Can we get a ChatBox Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Plush

Plush
Site Owner
Site Owner

We used to have a ChatBox not that long age,but it was hardly used.If a few people want one again,I will think it over.

https://onesofbeyond.forumotion.com

7Yay Re: Can we get a ChatBox Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Plush, just add it back. Because it wasn't used doesn't mean we should take it away. They obviously want it, and how is it supposed to be used if it's not there?

8Yay Re: Can we get a ChatBox Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:14 am

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Paste wrote:Plush, just add it back. Because it wasn't used doesn't mean we should take it away. They obviously want it, and how is it supposed to be used if it's not there?

I agree to this.

From my perspection, this choice was made by just you Plush. This isn't too flame or offend you in any way, but shouldn't you have clairified this with the other members? I saw you posted a topic about OOTB being dead, well I'm sure the chatbox will help it live. I know about how active this place used to be. I want it alive again. And I'm sure this could help. I know you're the owner of the site and you have the most control. But you have other admins for a reason, to help you figure out choices like this. Please, put it back up? Me and my friends on here really look forward too chatting on here.

Thanks. :}

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum