Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

(No Title)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay (No Title) Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:26 am

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Has Underdog accepted this yet, or is it pending? Did he decline? If so, are you guys still aiming to become a chat site at a later date?

2Yay Re: (No Title) Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

From last I heard, we were waiting for Underdog to complete a code were you can I suppose create your own site by yourself. I'm not sure if that's true though, a rumor going around. I know Underdog hasn't decided to work with the admininstrators. Yet? I know he's busy working with Yin And Yang and some other chatsite. :[

3Yay Re: (No Title) Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Some other chatsite might me Feral Awakening, but that has been going on for years so that's nothing new. Yin and Yang has been forfeighted by Lepe herself because there's so much going on in her life.
I'm pretty sure UD is making that code, but not positive. Good lucl. :]

4Yay Re: (No Title) Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:37 am

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I believe that what these so called 'rumors' are actually true. It's just taking pretty long to do, so I guess we should be patient. Underdog is a very busy man, as we all know. Maybe, if we just wait it'll come. Just wait as if you never knew about that, so that when that day does come, we'll be able to look forward to something very exciting! Instead of actually giving up now and forgetting about everything. : )

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

5Yay Re: (No Title) Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

If it's true, I wish the best for Ones of the Beyond, and you can look forward to seeing me on chat when the time comes. Very Happy

6Yay Re: (No Title) Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I do know for sure that he's on vacation+Wolfhome has bugs right now (I can't even get online its that bad) so he's probably focusing on fixing those.

7Yay Re: (No Title) Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:18 am

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Fixing Wolfhome bugs, and preparing Feral Awakening for opening day. :3

8Yay Re: (No Title) Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:57 am

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Kasedya wrote:If it's true, I wish the best for Ones of the Beyond, and you can look forward to seeing me on chat when the time comes. Very Happy

Yeahp Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

9Yay Re: (No Title) Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

This can be locked now. ^.^

10Yay Re: (No Title) Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Kasedya wrote:Fixing Wolfhome bugs, and preparing Feral Awakening for opening day. :3
He's on vacation? Besides, I thought Feral Awakening wasn't chosen. I've never even heard of it xD;

11Yay Re: (No Title) Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:36 am

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

It used to be Lost Isles, then changed their name to Somnium Aeon, and now it's Feral Awakening, and yes, it was chosen; It's not open to the public yet, but UD was fixing a couple errors a couple nights ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum