Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pose Sets.

+2
Jet
Ness
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Pose Sets. Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

What's going on with the pose sets? AllI know of is the two (?) Paste are making. What else do you guys have in mind? I'm thinking the sooner you get stuff done for the chat the more likely it is for UD to work with us? Just a thought.

2Yay Re: Pose Sets. Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

UD also made a new rule that to become a chatlands, a site must have at least 60 members, which is a check. I don't remember any pose sets that weren't stolen by that one user, whom I forget the name, and UD asks that if anyone wants a chat, they need to ask him before making a forum for the chat (but the making of this one was before he made that clear). He is not making any more chats until next year, but it's close to 2012.
Can someone link me to the two pose sets that are up? And maybe some rooms? I may also be able to be of help by suggesting ideas.

3Yay Re: Pose Sets. Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:29 am

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Um I think we're having
Labrador
Jack Russel
Bulldog
Pug
Alaskan Klee Kai
Chinook
Dutch Shepherd
Volpino
Transylvania Hound
Greater Swiss Mountain Dog

And feel free to edit anyone.

P.S I edited there's no more wild canines Smile

Last edited by Night on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

4Yay Re: Pose Sets. Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:48 am

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Would it be okay if I posted a suggestion?

Maybe a couple rare breeds of dogs? Basic breeds give the idea that OOB's about domestic dogs. Maybe a couple rare breeds of domestic dogs would spoof it up!
A couple rare breeds of dogs that I just LOVE include the Alaskan Klee Kai (that's where the username Jet originated), the Chinook, the Dutch Shepherd, the Volpino, and the Transylvania Hound. The more variety, the better! Plus, the more pose sets and rooms you guys have, the more people you draw in!

5Yay Re: Pose Sets. Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 am

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

That'd be awesome! I've added them

6Yay Re: Pose Sets. Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Necro Carnival

Necro Carnival
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Wolves? Wolves aren't domestic dogs, just saying.

7Yay Re: Pose Sets. Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Uhm, also I'd really wanted to see the Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. I've always thought they were beautiful dogs. They're very proud.

8Yay Re: Pose Sets. Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

It's Domestic & Wild canines. And I added them Kase

9Yay Re: Pose Sets. Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:36 am

Necro Carnival

Necro Carnival
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I thought we were only sticking to Domestic cause of some issues with wolfhome. But whatever.

10Yay Re: Pose Sets. Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:39 am

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

leonbergers are AWESOME. I have one, they are adorable! they're like saint bernards with some Great Pyranise (spelled incorrectly), and Newfoundlands Smile

11Yay Re: Pose Sets. Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Candy Psychologist wrote:I thought we were only sticking to Domestic cause of some issues with wolfhome. But whatever.

I agree, since every other site I've been on has wolves (except catspaw) we should be different, and have the pose sets just be domestic dogs. I think rare breeds of dogs is a splendid idea! I think the Alaskan Klee Kai is the cutest dog I've ever seen, and I think that should be a pose set. My art style isn't very good with domestic dogs...but I can try and help the best of my ability!

I also like the Shiba Inu... :I

12Yay Re: Pose Sets. Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Okay.
I know /for sure/ we don't have that many pose sets in mind.
And I am almost 90% sure the admins were sticking with just domestic dogs. The banner doesn't have wolves, nor do the admin ranks.

13Yay Re: Pose Sets. Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

M'kay I deleted the wild canines

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum