Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyrim

+2
Nymph
Berries
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Skyrim Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:00 am

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Well, I recently had gotten Skyrim for Christmas, and I can't...stop...playing this game.
So, I wanted to make a topic ALL ABOUT SKYRIM. Everything that has to do with this AMAZING GAME, goes here. You can tell me about your adventures in skyrim, share videos on it, or talk about your characters, OR EVEN ASK QUESTIONS.

I'll start k?

My character is a female Kajiit named Yoi. She is currently studying and training in the College of Winterhold. She is the leader, listener, and loyal member of the Dark Brotherhood. The Dark Brotherhood is a dark, evil, and powerful organization of assassins. She is also a member of the Companions, although she is not liked in Whiterun where the group is located, for many assassinations were held in that city. Being a member of the Companions means you are a WEREWOLF, which I am. And I think it's funny, how I'm a Kajiit (cat woman) and can turn into a canine hybrid...WELL ANYWAY.

Yea...LET THE NERDING-ING COMMENCE

2Yay Re: Skyrim Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

Well my brother pretty much beat the game, while I on the other hand haven't. I play it a lot but goof around, my character is a high elf chick who duel weilds magic which is awesome but I can never find good armor for her. I still have the begining cloth armor cause it increases your magic. Oh I also became a vampire on accident and currently working on becomeing a werewolf like my brother is.

3Yay Re: Skyrim Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Nymph wrote:Well my brother pretty much beat the game, while I on the other hand haven't. I play it a lot but goof around, my character is a high elf chick who duel weilds magic which is awesome but I can never find good armor for her. I still have the begining cloth armor cause it increases your magic. Oh I also became a vampire on accident and currently working on becomeing a werewolf like my brother is.

Ewwww vampiressss :c

4Yay Re: Skyrim Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

The vampires are a lot better then it was in oblivion. You can walk out in the sun and not slowly lose health, you just get a small health debuff, during the night you then get a health buff. I am still trying to figure out if you can still drink blood or not and bite someone.

5Yay Re: Skyrim Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Nymph wrote:The vampires are a lot better then it was in oblivion. You can walk out in the sun and not slowly lose health, you just get a small health debuff, during the night you then get a health buff. I am still trying to figure out if you can still drink blood or not and bite someone.

Werewolves are...soooo much better though. They helped me get through mini bosses and such

6Yay Re: Skyrim Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Mary plays Skyrim all the time lmao ;w; I'm not sure what her species is. She's some sort of feline. That game looks somewhat fun, yet I'm sure I'd have a hard time with it xD;

7Yay Re: Skyrim Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Karkat Vantas wrote:Mary plays Skyrim all the time lmao ;w; I'm not sure what her species is. She's some sort of feline. That game looks somewhat fun, yet I'm sure I'd have a hard time with it xD;

DUUUDE SHE'S A KHAJIIT? So am I! ;u;

8Yay Re: Skyrim Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 am

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

Let's just say, I had "Skyrim" as a username before it even came out. Then it went inactive and now it's lost >:I

9Yay Re: Skyrim Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Ash wrote:Let's just say, I had "Skyrim" as a username before it even came out. Then it went inactive and now it's lost >:I

Laughed so hard at that :III

10Yay Re: Skyrim Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 am

Jet

Jet
Lazy Dog

xD

11Yay Re: Skyrim Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Nymph

Nymph
Mailman Chaser

Ugh I finally can do quests for the companions and they give me the hardest job there is and I couldn't even deny the job. I got to the final boss which is a magic dude and he is hard but I could beat him but of course there has to be a giant robot that can one hit me as well.

12Yay Re: Skyrim Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Nymph wrote:Ugh I finally can do quests for the companions and they give me the hardest job there is and I couldn't even deny the job. I got to the final boss which is a magic dude and he is hard but I could beat him but of course there has to be a giant robot that can one hit me as well.

I have a new character named Julahnther and he's a male argonian...and...he married Farkas from the COmpanions... 8DDDDDDDDDDDD

13Yay Re: Skyrim Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

OMFG SKYRIM SAVED MY LIFE. NOT LITERALLY, BUT STILL. IT'S AMAZING.

I have three characters. First one is a Kaghfkjg Cat thing lady. Her name is Masci. She is the leader of the Dark Brotherhood, studying at the college of Winterhold, and married to Onmund.(sp?xP) She has a house in Whiterun full of junk I can't seem to bring myself to have her sell. She has a very high bounty on her in several holds. But I paid off the ones in Whiterun and Riften hee hee. Solitude is off limits. I mainly use that character to esplore.

Second one is used for killing. PUUUURRRE killing. I use the tgm cheat (PC BABY WOOT) God mode:3 So I can kill and kill and kill and ki- Well you get the point. I can do that all I want and not die. At all. They will whack and whack and I am ALL good:3 This one is a high elf who I manipulated the features and made her pretty. She doesn't look .. weird. Aha. Her name is Sweenie.

Third one is an Imperial who did the imperial legion question. Kind of just started it. I don't really touch this one often.

Thats all
Btw.
I
LOVE
SKYRIM
:3

14Yay Re: Skyrim Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Paste wrote:OMFG SKYRIM SAVED MY LIFE. NOT LITERALLY, BUT STILL. IT'S AMAZING.

I have three characters. First one is a Kaghfkjg Cat thing lady. Her name is Masci. She is the leader of the Dark Brotherhood, studying at the college of Winterhold, and married to Onmund.(sp?xP) She has a house in Whiterun full of junk I can't seem to bring myself to have her sell. She has a very high bounty on her in several holds. But I paid off the ones in Whiterun and Riften hee hee. Solitude is off limits. I mainly use that character to esplore.

Second one is used for killing. PUUUURRRE killing. I use the tgm cheat (PC BABY WOOT) God mode:3 So I can kill and kill and kill and ki- Well you get the point. I can do that all I want and not die. At all. They will whack and whack and I am ALL good:3 This one is a high elf who I manipulated the features and made her pretty. She doesn't look .. weird. Aha. Her name is Sweenie.

Third one is an Imperial who did the imperial legion question. Kind of just started it. I don't really touch this one often.

Thats all
Btw.
I
LOVE
SKYRIM
:3

ILYBABU THIS IS JUST...HNNNG<3 SKYRIIIIIM *raises fist in the air* MY CHARACTER GOT THE EBONY BLADE, AND DEFEATED ALDUIN.

15Yay Re: Skyrim Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Ness

Ness
All Dogs Go To Heaven

I'm not cool enough for this Skyrim talk.
curls up in corner and cries

16Yay Re: Skyrim Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

A MAMMOTH CAME OUT OF THE SKY AND FELL ON ME, SO AFTER I CAME BACK I POINTED A WOODEN PLATE AT THE WALL AND RAN THROUGH IT...LIKE HARRY POTTY

17Yay Re: Skyrim Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Bro, I got all this ebony shizz. You want?
This is what my inventory looks like:
Elven Dagger (343543)
Ebony Dagger of Something
Ebony Sword of Something else
Ebony Dagger (574594)
Ebony Armor (r4343)
Blade of Falkreath
Dwarven Waraxe (554564)
and so on

Mind you, I use the God mode cheat because all these b*t***s be like "YOU DIE. NOW. LOWER LIFE FORM." Y'know, they talk shizz. I'm like, "Bish please." *one hit kill*

18Yay Re: Skyrim Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Paste wrote:Bro, I got all this ebony shizz. You want?
This is what my inventory looks like:
Elven Dagger (343543)
Ebony Dagger of Something
Ebony Sword of Something else
Ebony Dagger (574594)
Ebony Armor (r4343)
Blade of Falkreath
Dwarven Waraxe (554564)
and so on

Mind you, I use the God mode cheat because all these b*t***s be like "YOU DIE. NOW. LOWER LIFE FORM." Y'know, they talk shizz. I'm like, "Bish please." *one hit kill*

I have the xbox version...so im not a cheater ;D

19Yay Re: Skyrim Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 am

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

... Morrowind is better...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum