Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

News! Important! Please read!

+2
SP0
Paste
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay News! Important! Please read! Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 am

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

You all may have noticed that OOTB has been going down a slow gradual spiral to extinction. Despite this unfortunate event, people still have been trying to raise OOTB out of the ashes. Well, good news! Your efforts are starting to pay off.

We've gotten in contact with Plush and she agreed to hand ownership of OOTB over to three of our current admins: Karkat(Azuel), Berries, and myself. There is a lot of work to be done and we could us all the support we can get. There are going to be a lot of changes, too. However, they'll be good changes.

Get ready everyone, OOTB is coming back better than ever!

Bring your friends back and get OOTB active once more as we work on the big changes up ahead.

2Yay Re: News! Important! Please read! Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 am

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Glad to hear it ^-^ Good luck, guys. If you need help with anything feel free to ask me.

3Yay Re: News! Important! Please read! Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Thank goodness! I'm sure we can get this place up and running again and get the map, pose sets, etc that we need!

4Yay Re: News! Important! Please read! Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Foalanis

Foalanis
Hole Digger

Good luck guys!
I have remarkable news, that as of now I have began to work on a pose set for OOTB so hopefully we can get everything suited correctly and rise from the ashes once more! ^^

5Yay Re: News! Important! Please read! Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Great news! At your service. (:

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

6Yay Re: News! Important! Please read! Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:07 pm

ѕнυη

ѕнυη
Lazy Dog

I've learned some html over the break, so if you need help with any of the forum revamps just holler a PM. :3

http://www.Jakiela.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum