Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sad Days for Gramma

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay Sad Days for Gramma Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:02 pm

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

Earlier this week, my grandmother had to put down her favorite dog. Molly, a 12-year-old Shi'Tzu, had arthritis, near blindness, and she was almost deaf. They called my mother and she told me. I was devastated. Molly may have been a brat, but she was a wonderful companion. My grandmother and grandfather had to put her down, she was suffering too much. If you've ever lost a friend, anyone, doesn't have to be a pet, go ahead and post that here.

2Yay Re: Sad Days for Gramma Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Kaitia

I Posted A Lot Of Posts

Awww, RIP Molly. :[

My puppy died almost 2 years ago because she got paralized. I've had many losses, but that's the most recent one. She was....1 or 2 years old.

3Yay Re: Sad Days for Gramma Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:16 pm

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

Oh my god....... that's so sad, I'm sorry Kaitia. That must've been horrible Sad

4Yay Re: Sad Days for Gramma Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Kaitia

I Posted A Lot Of Posts

It was. Sudden, too. She died within 3 days. Hit one morning, with no warning at all. :C

5Yay Re: Sad Days for Gramma Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:03 am

TwistedVisions

TwistedVisions
Lazy Dog

That really sucks Sad All the dogs my family (meaning my mom and dad and sister) had dided before I was born. One of them, Spike, well down a well we had.......... they didn't tell me anything else

6Yay Re: Sad Days for Gramma Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Berries

Berries
I Posted A Lot Of Posts

I feel your pain ;-; My 13 year old dog Sophie had to be put down, she was on her last leg, and now my dad drives around with her collar hanging on his mirror. ;o; /HUGS OMG/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]