Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ones of Beyond
Salutations! Welcome to Ones of The Beyond. Feel free to look around, and we'd be overjoyed if you decide to register! If you're having issues, contact one of the Generals, thank you!
--Karkat Vantas
Ones of Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ones Of Beyond' is a 2-D Graphical Chat in the making. Our forum is still under construction, so please just bear with us. If you have and questions, please message one of our current administrators. Thank you!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probably the BEST idea I've had yet for OoB! Come look!

+4
Comet
Flatline
Venom
Paste
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Alright, well, going off of Comets suggestion as to have a different image for the chat log in page. I haven't see OoB with a mascot yet, so.. How about three puppies, each a different breed, as the mascot's! I've yet to see something with more than one mascot, for one, and for two, this lead me to the other part of my idea.

Alright, for the log in page, there's a little box in the center with the log in fields, the standard faq, forums, etc links, and a little OoB info. One puppy is hanging over the top of the box, another puppy is look around the left side, and the last one is dozing under the box. The back ground could be like a little puppy room or field.

So, what do you think?

Last edited by Paste on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venom

Venom
Lazy Dog

That might be a good idea. Who would draw it though?

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Well, I can.. I can sketch it out on paper, but.. someone else will have to outline it. Then I can color and all that chizz.

Venom

Venom
Lazy Dog

I think you should draw it and then we'll see how it looks and if we want it as the login page first. And this should be moved to Suggestions, I'd move it but I'm a noob admin and don't know how D:

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

-removed-

Last edited by Paste on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flatline

Flatline
Young Adult

Paste wrote:v.v I know how. I seriously think Rose should make me a forum mod. You're definitely noob, no offense, but there are topics that need locking, moving, deleting, etc. Alright. I'll sketch it up, soon.

With posts like that, and what I have seen before (on Mary's topic), you really don't seem to have the right personality to be an administrator.

http://immertreu.chatlands.com/

Comet

Comet
Mailman Chaser

Possibly having all three mascots represent something? I think it would be hard having three mascots if you dont have certain purposes for each of them.

Possibly a forums mascot, a chat mascot, and a event mascot. If you all ever do something like that so each mascot has a purpose.

Also possibly if you go with an idea like this, to show which puppy is for which thing. Possibly make the puppies look like there doing there job. Like for the event mascot puppy it could have a red ball on its nose like a clown to represent events and fun things.

For the forum puppy it could have a post it note stuck to its head to represent "post" on the forums.

For the last puppy it could have a ruler in its mouth to represent discipline for admins on the chat or glasses or something.

Idk just an idea for the the puppies and for them on the login page.

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Flatline wrote:
Paste wrote:v.v I know how. I seriously think Rose should make me a forum mod. You're definitely noob, no offense, but there are topics that need locking, moving, deleting, etc. Alright. I'll sketch it up, soon.

With posts like that, and what I have seen before (on Mary's topic), you really don't seem to have the right personality to be an administrator.

Aha, the noob comment was a friendly jibe. Me and Beast go way back. I was joking with him. Yes, I could have worded it differently, but he should know I was joking. I've been an admin before on different sites. There's a difference between the way I act when I'm a member and when I'm a admin. Plus, when I'm annoyed with something, like I was at the time I said, >.<, it shows. Even if I'm not annoyed with what I'm talking about. I knew I kind of said that wrong. Sorry, Beast, if I offended you.

As for Mary's topic. That was just taken the complete wrong way. I'm not explaining myself to anyone, though.

@ Comet, bro, that's a great idea! Does OoB even have an event's committee? Maybe we should ask Rose about an event committee.

Flatline

Flatline
Young Adult

Still, when you are an admin you can't let your personal feelings get in the way. It just doesn't make for a good admin.
Plus, even if you are not an admin now and you act the way you want, when you want, it will lessen your chances of becoming one in the future.

http://immertreu.chatlands.com/

Comet

Comet
Mailman Chaser

I understand what you mean Paste but I think your jokes go a bit too far sometimes and it can really hurt other users so maybe if your joking around make it seem more sarcastic and not to hurtful so others really know that you are joking. :[

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Guys, that's really off topic. If you had a problem with the way I joke around with Beast, then you should have pmed me.

SP0

SP0
All Dogs Go To Heaven

You sort of mini-mod Paste, like, when you were talking to Wile, you said: "You can always contact me." Thats for admins to say, we know alot about the forums and such, an you are a user.

Comet

Comet
Mailman Chaser

I think we should just move on and continue with the idea. Like Paste said probably this should be all in PM. ^^

I think Paste already sketched something up, would Paste like to post it? :]

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Hayato

Hayato
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Looks alright. : )

https://www.youtube.com/user/xkickindrum

Plush

Plush
Site Owner
Site Owner

iam to lazy to read everything you guys just wrote ._. jk
A event's committee sounds good.

https://onesofbeyond.forumotion.com

Comet

Comet
Mailman Chaser

Im glad to hear that Rose. :]

Paste

Paste
Site Owner
Site Owner

Rose, what did you think about me and Comet's idea? With that mascots and all..

I also got it outlined, the sketch, that is.

Plush

Plush
Site Owner
Site Owner

Bumps this.

https://onesofbeyond.forumotion.com

Murdoc

Murdoc
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Awesome pic Paste

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]